Special hotel offer in the resort centre and on the slopes at Christmas time
When is the best time for a winter holiday in Livigno? This year once again, despite the cold weather taking longer than expected to arrive, the start of the ski season in Livigno is approaching and the official opening date for the slopes and lifts is confirmed for Saturday 3 December 2002, snow permitting. All that remains is to combine fun on the piste with the magic of Christmas spent on holiday in Alta Valtellina, in a dreamy setting and at a venue that blends well-being, hospitality and relaxation: the Hotel Carpe Diem.
Livigno hotel offer in December: a week in the mountains at a reduced price
If you choose a week’s winter holiday in Livigno from 17 to 24 December 2022, you have the exclusive opportunity to stay in a hotel at a reduced price, taking advantage of the exclusive offer of 7 nights for the price of 5 only for guests of the Carpe Diem. This discount on the Livigno hotel at Christmas time means you can spend a week holidaying in the mountains up until Christmas Eve in one of the finest winter holiday destinations in the Alps, enjoying sport, fun and well-being.
The offer of a week’s winter holiday in Livigno includes:
- a 7-night stay at the Hotel Carpe Diem, a 3-star hotel in the centre of Livigno and literally a few steps from the ski slopes, for the price of 5;
- check-in on Saturday 17 December (between 4 pm and 9 pm) and check-out on Saturday 24 December (by 10 am);
- pass for Livigno’s limited traffic zone (ZTL) to access the hotel by car;
- free parking in the indoor garage beneath the hotel, with facilities for charging electric cars (20 kW stations);
- bedroom with en suite bathroom and balcony, served by a lift, furnished in a modern style and enhanced by the appearance and warmth of traditional Livigno wood;
- sweet or savoury breakfast of fresh, home-made dishes and traditional beverages;
- Option for guests to eat lunch and dinner at the hotel, in the family-run Ristorante Trattoria Carpe Diem, offering Italian and local Valtellinese culinary specialities.
Things to do in Livigno in December and at Christmas time
By taking advantage of the 17-24 December Livigno winter holiday offer, our guests can enjoy “Little Tibet” at one of its finest and most emblematic times of year. Indeed, spending the week leading up to Christmas in Livigno is a great way to experience the start of the holiday season in a snowy landscape where magic meets tradition, in an idyllic Christmas atmosphere with a host of attractions and activities just waiting to be discovered. This is the perfect time for sporty people and winter sports enthusiasts to visit Livigno, a genuine paradise with snow covering the entire valley and transforming it into a snowy amusement park. When you stay in our hotel in the centre of Livigno, the attractions are within very easy reach. For example, you can enjoy:
- skiing and boarding in Livigno, walking out of the Hotel Carpe Diem and stepping straight onto your skis or board. The Hotel is right in front of the central slopes, and just outside the door are the World Cup slalom piste and the starting point of the lift facilities, whether you are looking to learn to ski or board with an instructor course in the teaching area for children and beginners or link quickly to the Carosello 3000 – Sitas Ski Area, offering kilometres of runs for skiers and boarders of all levels;
- winter sports of all kinds: in Livigno, there is no shortage of alternatives to skiing and boarding, and anyone looking for an active winter holiday can try cross-country skiing on the trail where the national champions and teams train, explore the Alpine nature on snowshoeing excursions and enjoy ice skating, sledding and tobogganing on the snowy slopes or riding fat bikes;
- shopping in Livigno, purchasing your final Christmas gifts in the stores of the pedestrian area, just outside the Hotel, where you can find all the best chains, top international brands and local crafts, all at the discounted prices of the Livigno duty-free area;
- pamper yourself with the wellness programmes and beauty treatments of Aquagranda, Livigno’s wellness park, treating yourself to a day of thermal relaxation for body and soul with saunas, Turkish baths, whirlpools and more, or letting loose with the water slides and games in the fun area of Livigno’s swimming pool.
We truly have everything you need for an unforgettable Christmas holiday in the mountains, so take advantage of the special offer of a stay in at the Hotel Carpe Diem in Livigno: book now and don’t miss out on this amazing opportunity.
Get in touch now: message us or call us